Thursday, January 14, 2010

First Post

Howdy,
My name is Tanner Barron. I am from Houston, Texas. Though I was not there, it is where I was raised. I have played baseball since the 1st grade beginning with T-Ball and continuing all the way till now as I am on the Trinity Baseball team. I like to run, and I very strongly dislike morning people. I have been around computers most of my life but know very little about them and have minimal skills other than how to long into facebook.
My email is tbarron@trinity.edu

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Tanner,
    You might want to proofread your entries :) -
    "Though I was not there, it is where I was raised."
    Thanks,
    Ms. Belisle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanner. You are a bad typist and a bad person. Nonetheless, you are still my friend. Sweet blog colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Tanner...
    Football > Baseball.

    ReplyDelete