Monday, February 22, 2010

CLT

Last class we visited the CLT Center. I learned that it is place that exists on the first floor of the library and it is where I would go if i needed to use a computer to create complex photographs, or to have a computer that has video editing software. The computers available in the center are much nicer than the ones offered in the various study lounges throughout campus. I really liked the presentation room. In the future for other classes I will defiantly be using this room. For our class I could use the photograph based computers to help when we get to design. I could use the video editing software to create my own YouTube videos and become the next Internet star. I really like how nice the guy helping us was, and I will be visiting the CLT center at some point in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment