Friday, April 23, 2010

My Web Site

Please visit my website at www.cs.trinity.edu/~tbarron
I thought that making this site was a lot harder than i expected it to be. I was thinking it would be very simple and it wasn't. I used the tool expression web and still found it somewhat difficult. I am most proud of my running page because i feel that it is my most creative page. I probably would have changed my backgrounds because i feel like they are amateur. My biggest technical challenge was getting the pages to be centered and aligned like I wanted them to be. My biggest design challenge was my lack of creativity. I would feel comfortable showing a future employer my web site. I could make another website for a class for a final project. I think that this was a great project and should be continued to be done by people in the class.

1 comment:

  1. your website is mediocre at best. lets go get another dogpile

    ReplyDelete